Terms and Conditions
Our programs are tailor-made, so no changes or modifications will be made after the commencement of the tour with us.
Tours costs are all quoted in US$ net per person. It includes all accommodations basing on two persons sharing one twin bed room, full board at confirmed hotels and restaurants, internal transportation, excursions, entrance fees and guide fees. In case something critical happens, we will transfer to an equivalent hotel or restaurant. Tour cost does not include International airfare, visa fee, airport departure tax, extra meals, optional tours and guest’s personal expense.
Payment can be made by telegraphic transfer to: Myanma Investment and
Commercial Bank (MICB) in Myanmar Address: 170 – 176, Bo Aung Kyaw Street, Botataung Township, Yangon, MYANMAR.
Tel: +95-1-250512, Fax: +95-1-371018
Baron’s Account No. FDB100118 Beneficiary & Address: Baron Travels &
Tours No. 154, 2nd Floor (Right) 33rd Street, Kyauktada Township Yangon,
MYANMAR Tel: +95-9-5140020, +95-9-73204676, +95-1-384086, Fax: +95-1-242754
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com Please reconfirm the account with me before your transfer.
Deposit & Final Payment
After the tour is confirmed with us, we require our customers to settle 40% of the total tour cost as down payment, which is non-refundable if the cancellation happened regardless of any reason. The final payment should be settled 65 days prior to guest’s arrival. After we received the down payment, we will start making all the necessary bookings. It usually takes about 3 – 5 working days.
As 40% of the total tour cost is non-refundable so the cancellation fees are aimed at the final payment as follows:
- Cancellation made less than 60 days prior to arrival will be charged 40% upon the final payment;
- Cancellation made less than 45 days prior to arrival will be charged 50% upon the final payment;
- Cancellation made less than 14 days prior to arrival will be charged 100%.
After the commencement of travel no refund either in full or in part will be given for unused services included in the program, unless it is directly caused by Baron Travels & Tours Company Limited.
Baron Travels & Tours Company Limited acts as intermediary with airlines, hotels and transportation and local tourist offices concerned. We do not take any responsibilities for losses, injuries, damages, delay or irregularities sustained by the customers or fault of any person or by the company engaged in carrying out the process of these programs. We are also not responsible for any additional expenses due to delay of flight, boat, train, accident, weather, strikes and other causes of unforeseen circumstances or other causes beyond our control. We believe that our customers have read and understood and also agreed the above mentioned facts.
Visa & Passport
An entry visa with a valid passport at least 6 months from the date of entry into Myanmar is required.
Visa on Arrival
Visa on arrival has been given to 26 countries recently, which are Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom and the United States of America.
Business Visa US$50, valid for 70 days; Entry Visa US$40, valid for 28 days; (Meetings / Workshops / Events) Transit Visa US$20, valid for 24 hours.
Visa On Arrival:
The guest should bring:
- A valid passport for at least 6 months from the date of entry.
- Two (4cm x 6cm) colour photos, which is taken within 6 months.
- The invitation letter from the sponsored company in the event of first trip of business study. (Stay can not be extended.)
- If working in Myanmar, it is required to produce the copies of company registration / business license / evidence of permission to do business issued by the ministries concerned together with the application.
- To mention the name of factory, location, sponsor and the position he or she holds if he or she is doing business with business visa.
- Apply for the visa extension with the recommendation of the ministries concerned as well as in accordance with the existing procedures if he or she is doing business with business visa.
- Produce letter of invitation by the ministries concerned if he or she is going to attend meetings, workshop, events and ceremonies.
- Not allowed to engage in any kind of work with or without charges apart from the professions mentioned in the visa application form.
- Onward air ticket is required if he or she is applying for transit visa.
- To stay at the hotels, motels and guesthouses holding legal licenses issued by Myanmar Government and factories and workshops legally permitted as well as human dwellings; and exactly mention the address he or she will stay at.
- Make a promise to strictly abide by the existing laws, rules, procedures, orders and directives issued by Myanmar Government.
- Have under-seven-year-old-children accompanying parents in the passport granted visa free of charge; be able to produce the evidence of parent-children relationship if the children are holding separate passport.
- Not allowed to travel to the restricted areas without seeking prior permission.
- Report to the office of the township Immigration and National Registration Department concerned at which he or she stays within Myanmar mentioning the address of hotels, motels, guesthouses, factories and workshops legally permitted as well human dwellings.
- Depart to the country which he or she has travelled from by the arrangement of the airline he or she is using if he or she is denied entry.
- Abide by the decision of the On Arrival Visa Scrutiny and Issuing Team.
- Apply for Visa On Arrival at the Airport Immigration Section obtaining the application form either from the airlines in Myanmar or the following website www.mip.gov.mm of the Ministry of Immigration and Population.
No. 154, 2nd Floor (R), 33rd Street, (Upper Block)
Kyauktada Township, Yangon, Myanmar(Burma).
Tel: (+95-1) 384086, Fax: (+95-1) 242754 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.universalbaron.com